Jan 19, 2008

I really enjoyed this assignment to Centennial, Wyoming. I had alot of fun learning about how the town has grown and created a new life for itself in a very windy area of Wyoming. The history that Ginger Shoemaker shared it use was fantastic. I had a great time taking this image as she share the history of Centennial.



First UW basketball game of my season. I had a great time photographing their loss to the Air Force Acadamy. I missed on of the most perfect shots of the game. So I am pretty pissed about that, but I liked this image alot.



This was actually the first shot I took for the paper. I flew out in mid-December and had an assignment as a proving ground for my abilities. I liked the image as well. Who would have guessed?



This was actually taken while still in Montana. I liked the way the light in the background added a little something extra to this interesting face.



This was a career day at CY junior high in Casper. My first assignment as the new staff photographer for the Star-Tribune.



Thank you all for taking a look at my blog. I will be posting again soon. Enjoy your week.

No comments: